Open to any Korean or Korean-American pastor’s or missionary kids (PK or MK) who have finished their undergraduate degree and are currently enrolled in a graduate program with the intention to become a missionary. One must be in need of financial assistance with good academic standing and demonstrate strong Christian faith and leadership.
• Scholarship Award Amount: $2,000 for one year
• Eligibility: Must be Korean or Korean-American P.K. or M.K. currently attending a US graduate school full time with the intention to become a missionary.
• Number of Award Recipients: up to 5
• Application Period: April 15 – June 1
• Recipient Announcement: July 1 (Preliminary), July 15 (Final)
• Interview for Preliminary candidates
• Award Ceremony: August 7, 2019
• Required Documents:
1) Online application
2) Three essays (one introduction and two separate essay questions)
3) Two Recommendations – One Pastor and One Personal emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Most Recent Transcript – Copy of Official Transcript Directly emailed to email@example.com (Incoming Freshman students to submit High School Transcript)
5) Resume with includes Church Membership/Service Record (for college students – college fellowship) to be uploaded with the online application.
•Award Distribution Date: August 8, 2019