Open to any Korean or Korean-American seminary students who are currently enrolled at an accredited theological seminary in the United States who are pursuing a Masters of Divinity (M.Div.) degree. One must be in need of financial assistance with good academic standing, strong Christian faith, and leadership.
• Scholarship Award Amount: $2,000 for one year
• Eligibility: Must be a Korean or Korean-American seminary student currently attending an accredited US theological school full time pursuing a Master of Divinity degree
• Number of Award Recipients: up to 10
• Application Submission: Online
• Application Period: May 1 – June 12
• Recipient Announcement: July 1 (Preliminary), July 15 (Final)
• Award Ceremony: August 5, 2020
1) Online application
2) Three essays (one introduction and two separate essay questions)
3) Two Recommendations – One Pastor and One Personal emailed to email@example.com
4) Most Recent Transcript – Copy of Official Transcript Directly (Incoming Freshman students to submit High School Transcript) to be uploaded with the online application.
5) Resume with includes Church Membership/Service Record (for college students – college fellowship) to be uploaded with the online application.
•Award Distribution Date: August 5, 2020